About the CPD Face to Face Course
This face to face course is conducted over one day and is equivalent to 7 continuing professional development (CPD) hours*.
*Please note that this program is subject to change.
Who should attend?
This face to face course is designed for new nursing graduates up to and including registered and enrolled nurses with three years’ experience.
Dates and Location*
22 February 2018 - Canberra ACT
Key learning outcomes
On completion participants will be better able to:
- Gain a deeper self-awareness
- Learn how to communicate more effectively inside teams
- Develop your listening skills to enhance your interviewing and assessment ability
- Experience the rapport building process
- Gain a deeper understanding of team work and team dynamics
- Learn the value of effective feedback
- Develop a self-care tool belt
Presenter – Dean King
Dean King is a highly-qualified health care professional and dynamic nurse leader with a wealth of industry knowledge, experience and expertise. As the Leadership Specialist at ACN, Dean provides expert education, training and coaching that inspires individuals, groups and organisations to realise their leadership potential. With over 12,800 hours of coaching experience and professional expertise in team building, conflict resolution and stress management, Dean has consistently produced exceptional results for others at both a personal and professional level. He is driven by his desire to advance nurse leadership to enhance the health care of all Australians.
Building great teams
Nurses need self-care too