Australian College of Nursing (ACN) is the pre-eminent and national leader of the nursing profession.
Are you keen to share your knowledge and experience with other Nurses? Then you may be interested in becoming a tutor/ marker with the Australian College of Nursing. Being a tutor/marker with ACN gives you the opportunity to contribute to the nursing profession through leadership and education as well as provides opportunities for your own growth and development as a health professional. We are seeking expressions of interest for the following specialities: Drug and alcohol nursing.
Essential requirements to tutor/marker are:
- current AHPRA registration (Registered Nurse [Division 1], General)
- at least 5 years post graduate experience
- minimum 3 years specialty experience
- appropriate postgraduate specialty qualification to Masters level
- excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
Desirable requirements are:
- Membership of relevant professional body
- Membership of ACN
- Familiarity with electronic communication (e.g. email/ Moodle LMS)
- Previous experience as a tutor/marker
Remuneration: Paid on a per student or per assignment basis.
If you feel you meet the stated criteria, please forward your: