Are you keen to share your knowledge and experience with other nurses? Then you may be interested in becoming a tutor/marker with ACN. Being a tutor/marker with ACN gives you the opportunity to contribute to the nursing profession through leadership and education as well as provides opportunities for your own growth and development as a health professional.
We are seeking expressions of interest for the following specialities:
- Endometriosis and Pelvic Pain course
Essential requirements to tutor/mark are:
- current AHPRA registration (Registered Nurse [Division 1], General)
- at least 5 years postgraduate experience
- minimum 3 years specialty experience
- appropriate postgraduate specialty qualification to Masters level or evidence of actively working towards
- excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- commitment to spend 4-6 hours a week on average on tutoring matters
- current ABN number (or be willing to obtain one if successful).
Desirable requirements are:
- membership of relevant professional body
- membership of ACN
- familiarity with electronic communication (e.g. email/ Moodle LMS)
- previous experience as a tutor/marker.
Remuneration will be paid on a ‘per student’ or ‘per assignment’ basis.
Enquiries and applications should be forwarded to Esp@acn.edu.au. Applications should include the following:
- Expression of Interest; including the subjects you are interested in tutoring and/or marking (refer to details on our Education page)
- Current CV (including referee details and email addresses)
- Certified copies of your qualification