Are you keen to share your knowledge and experience in digital health with other nurses? Then you may be interested in becoming a tutor/marker with ACN. Being a tutor/marker with ACN gives you the opportunity to contribute to the nursing profession through leadership and education as well as provides opportunities for your own growth and development as a health professional.
Essential requirements to tutor/mark are:
- current NMBA registered nurse (with no restrictions)
- at least 5 years postgraduate experience
- appropriate postgraduate speciality qualification
- considerable work experience in digital health informatics, health services management or similar project development
- intermediate to advanced knowledge and experience in eHealth, Telehealth and other digital health technological areas
- ability to research online
- excellent communications, both written and oral
- ability to spend 4-6 hours a week on average, on tutoring matters
- Masters (with transcript) – essential, or confirmation that you are working towards a Masters
- current ABN number (or be willing to obtain one if successful).
Desirable requirements are:
- postgraduate education qualification
- membership of relevant professional body.
- undertaking current research or project development in the health informatics specialty
Remuneration will be paid on a ‘per student’ or ‘per assignment’ basis.
Enquiries and applications should be forwarded to Esp@acn.edu.au. Applications should include the following:
- Expression of Interest (Digital Health)
- Current CV (including referee details and email addresses)
- Certified copies of your qualification