The Australian College of Nursing (ACN) is the pre-eminent and national leader of the nursing profession.
Are you passionate about immunisation? Are you keen to share your knowledge and experience with other healthcare professionals? Then you may be interested in becoming a tutor/marker with ACN. Being a tutor/marker with ACN gives you the opportunity to contribute to health care through leadership and education as well as provides opportunities for your own growth and development as a health professional.
Essential requirements to tutor/marker are:
- current AHPRA registration (Registered Nurse [Division 1], General)
- at least 5 years post graduate experience
- appropriate postgraduate specialty qualification
- excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- currently working as an immunisation service provider and knowledgeable about the running of an immunisation service
- expert in catch-up scheduling, management of clients during the vaccination encounter.
Desirable requirements are:
- Membership of relevant professional body
- Membership of ACN
- Familiarity with electronic communication (e.g. email/ Moodle LMS)
- Previous experience as a tutor/marker
Paid on a per-student or per-assignment basis.
If you feel you meet the stated criteria, please forward the documentation as listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Expression of Interest; including the subjects you are interested in tutoring and/or marking (refer to details on our Education page)
- Current CV (including referee details and email addresses)
- Certified copies of your qualifications, transcripts and authority to practice