Do you want to make a difference and set yourself up for a fulfilling career? Do you enjoy building relationships and creating exceptional customer experiences? ACN is the national, professional body representing, educating and connecting Australia’s vibrant community of nurses. At ACN, we’re proud of our diverse and dynamic workforce and are looking for similarly dedicated individuals to join our team.
We are committed to high performing teams, which is why ACN offers:
- a comprehensive onboarding program including a Buddy
- professional development opportunities
- pay above industry standards
- various team engagement activities
- health and wellbeing programmes
- an office-wide Christmas period shutdown in addition to 4 weeks annual leave pro rata
With a strong focus on advancing nurse leadership – improving the careers of nurses and subsequently the quality of patient care in the community – you can be sure that you are joining an organisation that makes a positive impact.
So, if you are looking to be part of a high performing team with values based leadership and a learning based culture, ACN is looking for you!
The primary responsibility of this role is to liaise and communicate with the Fellows and Members of ACN to improve their membership experience. This role also involves providing support to our highly engaged nurse leaders and coordination of events and webinars for our membership.
To be considered for this exciting role, you will need to meet the following selection criteria and demonstrate how you meet these in a covering letter:
- Experience in membership/customer engagement and relationship management
- Proven excellence in delivering exceptional customer service
- An understanding of the profession of nursing and the business of ACN as a membership organisation
- Demonstrated high-level computer skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software
- Proven ability and willingness to work collaboratively with a diverse group of internal and external customers
- Demonstrated high-level written and verbal communication skills
- Proven well-developed interpersonal, problem solving and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a high volume and deadline driven environment whilst maintaining a high standard of work
- Background in nursing or experience in membership organisations is highly desirable
For further details, please read the position description.
This role can be based in either or Canberra or Sydney (Parramatta) office. To apply for the position, please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that applications that do not include a covering letter addressing all of the selection criteria and a CV will not be considered.