ACN has a unique opportunity available for a Member Engagement Coordinator. This role can be based in our Canberra or Sydney (Parramatta) office.
If you are looking to be part of a high performing team within an affirmative and learning based culture, ACN is looking for you!
The primary responsibility of this role is to liaise and communicate with the membership to improve their experience and to coordinate and manage the Communities of Interest and Regional groups within ACN’s engagement structures.
To be considered for this exciting role, you will need to meet the following selection criteria and demonstrate how you meet these in a covering letter:
- Experience in stakeholder/member engagement and relationship management
- Proven excellence in customer service
- An understanding of the profession of nursing and the core business of ACN
- Demonstrated high-level computer skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software
- Proven ability and willingness to work collaboratively with a diverse group of internal and external customers
- Demonstrated high-level written and verbal communication skills
- Proven well-developed interpersonal, problem solving and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a high volume and deadline driven environment whilst maintaining a high standard of work
- Background in nursing with a valid registration with Nursing and Midwifery Board (NMBA) or experience in membership organisations is highly desirable.
For further details, please read the position description.
To apply for the position in our Canberra office, please submit your CV and covering letter via Seek.
To apply for the position in our Parramatta office, please submit your CV and covering letter via Seek.
Please note that applications that do not include a covering letter addressing all of the selection criteria and a CV will not be considered.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 4:00pm on Friday 29th March 2019.