This fresh new role is responsible for connecting with the membership to ensure that they are aware of their membership benefits and get the full experience and opportunities of being part of the ACN Tribe. This is an opportunity to shape this role and make it the best it can be.
This is a part time position only with the successful applicant be expected to work a minimum of 20 hours per week with 24 hours per week being preferred.
To be considered for this exciting role, you will need to meet the following selection criteria and demonstrate how you meet these in a covering letter:
- Experience in member customer engagement
- Proven excellence in customer service
- Understanding of the importance of professional organisations and their services
- An understanding of the profession of nursing and the core business of ACN
- Demonstrated high-level computer skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software
- Proven ability and willingness to work collaboratively with a diverse group of internal and external customers
- Demonstrated high-level written and verbal communication skills
- Proven well-developed interpersonal, problem solving and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a high volume and deadline driven environment whilst maintaining a high standard of work
For further details, please read the position description.
To apply for the position, please submit your CV and covering letter via Seek.
Please note that applications that do not include a covering letter addressing the selection criteria and a CV will not be considered.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 4:00pm on Friday 29th March 2019.