ACN has a unique opportunity available for a Membership Sales Representative. This role can be based in our Canberra or Sydney (Parramatta) office.
This role is a refreshed position with ACN and is focused on strengthening opportunities to grow the ACN Tribe and membership base. This is a part time position only with the successful applicant be expected to work 16 hours per week. There may be opportunity going forward for this to be increased to 20 hours per week.
To be considered for this exciting role, you will need to meet the following selection criteria and demonstrate how you meet these in a covering letter:
- Experience in membership sales/promotion
- Proven excellence in customer service
- Understanding of the importance of Professional organisations and their services
- An understanding of the profession of nursing and the core business of ACN
- Demonstrated high-level computer skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software
- Proven ability and willingness to work collaboratively with a diverse group of internal and external customers
- Demonstrated high-level written and verbal communication skills
- Proven well-developed interpersonal, problem solving and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a high volume and deadline driven environment whilst maintaining a high standard of work.
For further details, please read the position description.
To apply for the position in our Canberra office, please submit your CV and covering letter via Seek.
To apply for the position in our Parramatta office, please submit your CV and covering letter via Seek.
Please note that applications that do not include a covering letter addressing all of the selection criteria and a CV will not be considered.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 4:00pm on Friday 29th March 2019.