We are committed to high performing teams, which is why ACN offers:
- a comprehensive onboarding program including a Buddy
- professional development opportunities
- pay above industry standards
- various team engagement activities
- health and wellbeing programmes
- an office-wide Christmas period shutdown in addition to 4 weeks annual leave pro rata.
The Membership Services Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of strategies to grow and retain the membership by actively engaging with and involving Fellows and Members in advancing nurse leadership to improve the health of the community in alignment with ACN’s strategic intent.
To be considered for this exciting role, you will need to meet the following selection criteria and demonstrate how you meet these in a covering letter:
- A qualification in nursing is preferred, however, a marketing or related area and/or equivalent work experience can be considered
- Experience in a management position in a membership organisation
- Experience in project, program and customer service management
- High level knowledge of contemporary issues in nursing and health care
- Demonstrated knowledge of member recruitment and retention strategies including provision of services, engagement activities and professional supports
- Demonstrated high-level computer skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software
- Proven ability and willingness to work collaboratively with a diverse group of internal and external customers
- Demonstrated high-level written and verbal communication skills
- Proven well-developed interpersonal, problem solving and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a high volume and deadline driven environment whilst maintaining a high standard of work
For further details, please read the position description.
This is a full-time permanent role which can be based in either our Canberra or Sydney (Parramatta) office. To apply for the position, please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that applications that do not include a covering letter addressing all of the selection criteria and a CV will not be considered.
Applications for this position will close at 4.00 pm on Friday 7 June, 2019, however they will be assessed as received and the successful applicant may be selected prior to the closing date.