ACN is seeking a Publications Editor on a 12-month contract with the view to go permanent. The role can be based in our Canberra or Sydney (Parramatta) office.
With a strong focus on advancing nurse leadership – improving the careers of nurses and subsequently the quality of patient care in the community – you can be sure that you are joining an organisation that makes a positive impact.
So if you are looking to be part of a high performing team within an affirmative and learning based culture, ACN is looking for you!
This position requires three or more years’ experience in an equivalent communications and/or publications role and in addition, to be considered for this exciting role, you will need to meet the following selection criteria and demonstrate how you meet these in a covering letter:
- a tertiary qualification in communications, journalism, marketing or a related area and/or equivalent work experience
- writing, preparing, editing, proof-reading and collating high-quality written material including articles and media releases
- the project management and production of complex print and digital publications
- successfully building and maintaining relationships with executives and other internal stakeholders while managing a network of content contributors and authors
- identifying and developing interesting, relevant and newsworthy stories within tight deadlines
- planning, sourcing and drafting dynamic social media content
- writing and producing annual reports, including overseeing design
- briefing external agencies; briefing and working with graphic designers.
In addition, please provide three samples of your writing.
For further details, please read the position description.
To apply for the position in our Canberra office, please submit your CV and covering letter via Seek.
To apply for the position in our Parramatta office, please submit your CV and covering letter via Seek.
Please note applications that do not include a covering letter addressing all of the selection criteria, 3 samples of your writing and a CV will not be considered.
For further information, please email email@example.com. Applications close 4:00pm on Tuesday 30th April 2019.