The ACN Nursing & Health Expos are the perfect place to discover and progress your career in the nursing and health professions. The ACN Expos have a strong reputation for connecting visitors with a range of organisations including hospitals, health care services, educational institutions and specialty nursing groups. There are a wealth of products and services on show and visitors gain practical take-home advice and skills in a series of complimentary educational seminars. If you are a nurse, currently studying nursing or considering a career in the nursing or health professions, then the Expos are for you.
Sunday, 18 June 2017
Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre
21 Mounts Bay Rd
Perth WA 6000
8:30am - 1:30pm
telephone (02) 6283 3424
Expo eGuide coming soon!
Proudly supported by
The WA Nursing and Midwifery Office is very proud to partner once again with the Australian College of Nursing for the 2017 Nursing and Health Expo.
Come along to find out about:
- The difference between nurses and midwives
- What nurses and midwives really do – it’s not always what you think
- Entry requirements and alternative entry pathways to a great career
- Courses available to become a nurse or midwife – or both!
- Employment prospects and opportunities – including some presentations on how to apply using GradConnect
- Pay rates and other working conditions
- The GREAT Work Experience Program for Year 10 high school students.
- The range of specialties, hospitals and health services that nurses and midwives can work in.
The nursing and midwifery professions offer an array of interesting and diverse experiences. With these highly valued and respected skills, relevant anywhere in the world, nurses and midwives will always be in demand – in hospitals and in a range of other workplaces.
In WA, with our aging workforce, the future demand for nurses and midwives is going to be high, so considering a career in nursing or midwifery is a great idea.
Nursing and midwifery….can take you anywhere!
Perth Sponsor and Exhibitor information
Contact a member of the Partnerships Team today:
Corporate Relations Officer
(02) 6215 8314