NurseWatch is a premium fee for service home care provider located in the Sydney CBD and Eastern Suburbs which offers opportunities for our clients to live life to its full enjoyment by taking advantage and choosing from our complete menu of services.
Looking to employ Registered Nurses and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses.
This is an ongoing casual role, with the ability to work your own hours around your other commitments. Your role will include complex clinical care (e.g. wound care, dementia care, pain management, diabetic management), facilitating discharge planning in order to create a smooth transition from medical facilities back into the home, and in-home care, supporting our clients with activities of daily living.
Our ideal candidate requires:
- Current unrestricted registration with APHRA (EN or RN)
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Evidence of vaccinations and/or serology in compliance with NSW Health
- National Criminal History Check with no disclosable outcomes (or willing to obtain)
- Smartphone with access to the internet
- A passion for providing uncompromising care to our clients
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an honest disposition
- Committed to creating a positive work culture and providing a ‘can do’ approach to tasks
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously within a team environment
- Current Australian Drivers Licence with access to a reliable vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- At least 1 year post-graduate experience in Australia
Bring along your passion for quality care, empathy and enthusiasm and in return, we will provide you with an opportunity to build a meaningful career by expanding and developing your skills.
Please email Kate with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and your CV at email@example.com to apply or call 0417 276 572 for more information about the position.
Please see our website for more information about our innovative approach to care www.nursewatch.com.au.