Nurse Unit Manager – Rehabilitation
Permanent Full Time Position
A unique and exciting opportunity exists to join the nursing management team at Peter James Centre, Eastern Health, as Nurse Unit Manager of East ward. Are you a passionate and enthusiastic nurse leader with sound clinical knowledge and experience in rehabilitation nursing, including conducting clinical assessments, and ready to take the next step in your nursing career?
East ward is a 32 bed Rehabilitation unit specialising in neurological, orthopaedic and general Rehabilitation. You will be working with a multidisciplinary team to provide excellent rehabilitation care to patients on East ward at Peter James Centre.
With the support of the Associate Nurse Unit Manager leadership team you will be responsible for the day to day clinical and operational management of the unit, including strategic responsibilities, and in providing leadership to the East ward team. Professional development opportunities are available to further support and develop your leadership and management skills.
To be successful in the role you will:
- Hold current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Have excellent knowledge of best practice in rehabilitation nursing care
- Have demonstrated leadership experience and skills
- Be highly accountable and display a supportive and engaging style
- Have the ability to work as part of a diverse team
- Have a strong commitment to high quality patient care and improvement outcomes
- Possess a Post graduate qualification (preferred)
Eastern Health offers a variety of fantastic Employee Benefits, view the extensive range here!
If you have the ability and drive to make a difference take hold of this opportunity and apply today!
For full details refer to the attached Position Description and direct all enquiries to the contact person listed.