At Opal Aged Care, we are in search of Registered Nurses looking to leave their mark in the Aged Care Industry, providing the best outcomes for our Resident’s and putting them at the forefront of their practice.
Aged Care plays a vital and important role in the later stages of a person’s life and we strive to give the best of care and make that transition as smooth as possible.
About the role:
As the Registered Nurse on shift, you will endeavour to give the highest quality of clinical care and holistic support to meet the changing needs of our Residents. You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team to include the Resident and their families and consult with staff, management and other allied health professionals, to ensure we provide the very best of care.
What we look for:
- Active Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Minimum of 1+ years of paid experience as a Registered Nurse is essential.
- Knowledge of the aged care industry, regulations and funding would be highly regarded.
- Relevant qualifications in the field of gerontology, dementia or similar would also be an advantage.
- Excellent customer service & resident relation skills.
- Most important will be your passion for delivering high quality care to make a difference for our Residents.
At Opal our aim is to focus on always providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families. This starts with our specialist clinical care, social and recreational programs and strong links to the community to help achieve a better quality of life, and extends to our residents’ health, wellbeing and independence.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical and drug screening.
For more information click here.