HEALING | DIGNITY | RESPECT | REGAL
Celebrating over 51 years of service, Regal has been considered a leader in setting the standards for clinical excellence in the community. Being part of Regal, means you are part of a team of committed healthcare professionals who provide support and the infrastructure to succeed in your practice.
BE VALUED | BE RESPECTED | BELONG
Regal is quite unique in maintaining a Registered Nurse led workforce across greater Sydney Metropolitan area. You can reach your full potential through education, a clinical management team, extensive three month orientation program, like minded peer support and no shift work.
Regal's proven business model enables Nurses to optimise their earnings, with the freedom to manage your own time and enjoy increased tax deductible expenses. We support you to work in an entrepreneurial model where you have control over your healthcare practice.
- 3 month Supported Orientation.
- Education programs providing 45 hours per annum.
- Regal is committed to advocating for Nursing in the Community and holds professional positions with the Australian College of Nursing, The University of Sydney, Australian Wound Management Association, Hospital in the Home Society among many other networks and affiliations.
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA | REGISTERED NURSES
- Registered with AHPRA, with a minimum of 3 year Post Registration experience in Australia.
- Driver's licence, car, mobile phone and internet access. (These expenses are tax deductible.)
- Excellent assessment, clinical management and decision making skills.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- Confident in the clinical management of patients care plans for post acute, chronic disease, wound management.
- Negotiate your hours within a flexible day time service and capitalise your earnings.
- Be recognised for your dedication and the difference you make to patients through
What is Primary Healthcare Nursing? Checkout this website and take the Career Quiz.
Apply through our website, or directly to Workhappy@regalhealth.com.au