Registered Nurse - Cardiac Cath Lab (Ref No: 1248)
Macquarie University Hospital is Australia’s first and only private not-for-profit teaching hospital on a university campus. Modelled on renowned international university hospitals, our approach to treatment is based on combining the best available knowledge, expertise and technology to ensure our patients receive a comprehensive and integrated service, as well as the utmost compassion, support and care.
Set in the expansive grounds of Macquarie University, amid one of the fastest growing areas of Sydney, this stunning, state-of-the-art facility is conveniently placed within walking distance of the Macquarie University train station and is only 25 mins drive from Sydney’s CBD.
Due to the growth of our service the Angiography Unit is searching for a Cardiac Cath Lab Nurse experienced in the scrub/scout and recovery role. Experience in Coronary Angiography and PCI, EPS, FRA and implants is desired. This position allows an opportunity to expand your skills and learn Trans-catheter Valve procedures, Interventional Neuroradiology and Interventional Radiology procedures. Extensive training will be provided for the successful applicant. Part-time hours will be considered.
As the successful candidate you will possess:
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Cardiac Cath Lab or extensive recent Vascular Angiography experience
- Willingness to cross train in different Angiography procedures
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Commitment to participate in on-call roster
- Demonstrated understanding of cost containment and resource management
We offer fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Flexible working conditions
- Competitive remuneration package
- Salary packaging
- Comfortable and sophisticated working conditions
- Extensive campus-based Sports & Fitness facilities
Macquarie University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity and social inclusion. We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians; people with a disability; those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; and women (particularly for senior and non-traditional vacancies).
For more information please click here.