This module has been developed as an educational tool to help improve awareness of concept of quality and help you understand quality improvement. It will also review the Australian National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards (NSQHS). This module is suitable for nurses working in any environment, not only in acute care facilities.
On successful completion of this CPD module, you should be able to:
- explain the quality process
- describe the Australian National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards (NSQHS)
- critique existing safety and quality initiatives
- relate quality standards to the clinical environment to enhance patient safety and outcomes
- develop relevant quality improvement strategies.
|Course dates||On enrolment at your own pace|
|Mode of delivery||Online|
|Course duration||4 CPD hours|
|ACN Member Fee||$108.90|