On successful completion of this CPD module, you should be able to:
- describe the core components of ethical coaching practice
- understand a range of coaching principles that enhance coaching practice
- partner with a coachee to co-create a coaching conversation
- identify a range of communication skills that enhance the coaching conversation and help coachees solve their problems and move towards change
- describe how the GROW model is used to guide a coaching conversation
- apply the learnings in this module to navigate your first or next coaching conversation.
|Course dates||On enrolment at your own pace|
|Mode of delivery||Online|
|Course duration||6 CPD hours|
|ACN Member Fee||$162.00|
Written & presented by Debra Pittam MACN RN MHlthSciEd PCC
I have been nursing for 30 plus years specialising in community health, sexual health, population health, health promotion, custodial health, practice development, leadership development and health consultancy. I am also currently a small business owner.
The reason I do the work I currently do, is because I believe that good leadership at all levels in healthcare is essential to influence positive the workplace cultures and wellbeing of staff and patients that are fundamental to the creation and maintenance of an optimum health care system This is probably best explained through my business mission, which is to work with leaders who through their leadership have the capacity to positively impact the wellbeing of individuals, organisations and society. The health consultancy work I do includes stakeholder engagement, service review and patient pathway mapping, strategic planning and document/resource review and development.
I am a credentialed coach (PCC) with the International Coach Federation and work as an executive coach and facilitator with both emerging and established leaders at all levels in the health and not for profit sectors, as they transition towards their leadership development goals, impact positive cultures and wellbeing in the workplace and effectively manage change. I also work as a health coach helping people prevent and/or better manage Chronic Disease and achieve positive wellbeing.