This module has been developed to help improve your knowledge and skills regarding neurological assessment.
On successful completion of this CPD module you should be able to:
- analyse the relationship of various risk factors to the development of neurological disorders
- identify how to conduct a systematic neurological assessment
- describe the nursing management of patient symptoms associated with specific neurological disorders
- identify the signs of clinical deterioration in patients with a neurological disorder and describe appropriate escalation processes
- reflect upon your critical thinking and decision making skills.
|Course dates||On enrolment at your own pace|
|Mode of delivery||Online|
|Course duration||4 CPD hours|