Date & time
Saturday 24 April 2021
8:30am – 2:30pm AEST
Virtual event – free entry
About the event
The ACN Nursing & Health Virtual Expo is the perfect place to discover and progress your career in the nursing and health professions. The ACN Nursing & Health Virtual Expo has a strong reputation for connecting visitors with a range of organisations including hospitals, health care services, educational institutions and specialty nursing groups. There are a wealth of products and services on show and visitors gain practical take-home advice and skills in a series of complimentary educational seminars. If you are a nurse, currently studying nursing or considering a career in the nursing or health professions, then the Expo is for you.
Who should attend?
- Anyone considering a career in the nursing or health professions, including secondary students
- Current nurses seeking postgraduate information and further career opportunities
- Tertiary students studying nursing
Exhibitors will include
Educational institutions, hospitals and health services, nursing and health specialty groups, recruitment agencies, healthcare product and service providers, industry bodies, government departments, defence and emergency services and training and development companies.
Thank you to all attendees, exhibitors, partners and sponsors of our 2019 Nursing & Health Expo!
- Transitioning to Practice — Scott Marshall, Senior Policy Adviser, Department of Health and Human Services
- Presenting your best self: How your personal brand sets you apart — Carolyn Murphy, General Manager, Health Professionals Bank
- All Things Super — Sharon Bruza, Member Education Manager, Partnership Engagement, HESTA
- Being a Nurse Means Something — Heather Gillett, Professional Officer for Nursing and Midwifery, Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia
- Graduate Nurse / Midwifery Program (GNMP) Match — Jackie Richards, Member of the Postgraduate Medical Council of Victoria
- BankVic: The Bank for Health — Rosemary Boissezon, BankVic Chief Sales & Relations Officer