Since 2002, Wellcoaches has delivered a gold standard of coach training, education, certification, and support, in partnership with the American College of Sports Medicine. Our programs are high-impact, science-based, and innovative, summarized in our textbook, the Coaching Psychology Manual, and are approved by the International Consortium for Health & Wellness Coaching.
As a Certified Wellcoach® you become an expert facilitator of mindset and behavior change that generates sustainable healthy lifestyles, which prevent or treat disease, and foster well-being and thriving. You can impact some of the toughest challenges of our times.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Describe/apply key ingredients and dynamics to facilitate lasting change
- Elicit mindful self-awareness and insights
- Apply self-determination theory and motivational interviewing techniques to support clients in uncovering the autonomous motivation needed for change
- Leverage the science of positive psychology to help clients apply their strengths and gain the capacity to adapt to setbacks
- Help clients develop self-efficacy and resilience
- Learn how and when to provide expert advice or referrals to enable just-in-time learning of knowledge and skills
- Apply principles of goal-setting theory to help clients design engaging visions and goals that spur them to go beyond what they can do alone
Click this link for more information.