ACN is pleased to offer a range of sponsorship and exhibition opportunities providing the invaluable opportunity to:
- engage face-to-face with a targeted nursing audience and respond to queries first-hand
- showcase your organisation, products or services to a large number of nurses involved in purchase decision making
- generate leads and build your client base
- raise the profile of your brand within the nursing profession
- demonstrate your corporate social responsibility by supporting the development of nurse leadership skills to enhance health care outcomes for the Australian community.
There are a range of opportunities to get involved, from Principal Partnership to including an insert in delegate satchels. Please refer to the sponsorship and exhibition prospectus for an overview of the various options. ACN would also be delighted to develop a customised opportunity to suit your organisation’s unique objectives. Contact us today to have a chat about ways to get involved!
We’d like to get to know you better so we can help you and your team reach your goals more effectively.
Simply complete this short online form and we will get back to you shortly.
Or contact a member of the Corporate Relations Team today:
Sponsorship – Elisabetta Faenza
(02) 6283 3462
Exhibition – Helen Stamatiou
(02) 6215 8314
Advertising – Samuel Eaton
(02) 6283 3417
Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia
The Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (National Board) works to keep the Australian public safe by regulating the nursing and midwifery professions. The National Board makes sure that persons seeking registration as a nurse or a midwife have the qualifications, skills and experience required to provide safe, quality care.