COVID-19 – Vaccination policy
Please be aware that all in-person attendees at the 2022 National Nursing Forum will be required to hold a valid COVID-19 vaccination certificate* in order to attend in person. In advance of the Forum, all delegates, exhibitors and staff who have registered to attend Forum in person will be asked to confirm that they are vaccinated against COVID-19, and will also need to provide proof of their vaccination upon entry to all Forum venues and functions.
*For details on the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation’s (ATAGI) definition of fully vaccinated please click here.
To be eligible for the ACN membership registration rate, membership must be valid after 19 August 2022. Should your membership expire prior to this date, you will be invoiced accordingly.
- At the time of booking, you are required to pay with a valid credit card; AMEX, Mastercard or VISA.
- Substitutions made require written permission from the original attendee and prior payment of any additional charges, prior to transfer.
- Attendees are not allowed to share a registration.
Cancellation of a registration must be advised via email email@example.com. Verbal changes or cancellation cannot be accepted.
The following refunds will apply from the date of receipt of notification:
- If a cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to the event a refund will be processed less an administration fee of $110
- If a cancellation notice is received less than 30 days prior to an event no refund will be given.
- No refund will be made after Monday 18 July 2022. However, an alternative delegate name may be provided in writing and the booking and funds will be allocated accordingly
- Please note no refund or discount will be made if a function or event within the registration fee is not taken up or is subsequently cancelled
- Optional functions tickets may be cancelled on or before Tuesday 2 August 2022 and will be refunded in full via the same payment method as the original receipt of funds. After Tuesday 2 August 2022, no refunds will be made however an alternative delegate name may be provided via email and the booking and funds will be allocated accordingly
Alterations to the program, cancellation or postponement the event
- ACN reserves the right to make alterations to the event arrangements as published, either before or during the event.
- In the unlikely circumstance of the event being cancelled by ACN, a full refund will be made. Liability will be limited to the registration fee paid by the attendee.
- If, for whatever reason, the event is postponed or dates are changed, neither ACN nor aceo shall be liable for expenditure, damage or loss thereby incurred by the attendee.
Speakers at events
- Views expressed by the speakers at an event are their own. ACN cannot and will not accept liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the event or any material provided to attendees by the speaker.
- In the event that an attendee is unable to attend the event for any reason, ACN is not responsible for any costs incurred by the attendee. It is the responsibility of the attendee to arrange appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the event.
- Neither ACN nor aceo will accept responsibility for any costs, charges or fines incurred by attendees attending the event.
Photography and filming
- For promotional purposes, there may be a professional photographer and/or videographer present during the event.
Attendees who do not wish to be filmed or recorded should advise the photographer/videographer onsite.
Additional terms & conditions for event speakers
- ACN may use the speaker’s name and presentation materials in promoting attendance at the event.
- ACN may record or video the speaker’s session and this may be reproduced. Speakers who do not wish to be filmed or recorded should advise ACN by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Waiver of liability
The Australian College of Nursing (ACN) and Australian Conference and Event Organisers (aceo) accepts no liability for any persons or body for any loss, injury or damages incurred or suffered by them in consequence of, or incidental to, their participation in, or attendance at, the event whether arising directly or indirectly from any action or cause whatsoever undertaken, organised or sponsored by ACN and aceo.