Australian Catholic University (ACU) is an inclusive community which welcomes students and staff of all beliefs. ACU has over 2,500 staff supporting more than 34,000 students across eight campuses – Adelaide, Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, North Sydney, Strathfield and Rome.
The School of Nursing, Midwifery and Paramedicine comprises a team of highly motivated and dedicated academic and professional staff who have built a strong teaching and learning environment as evidenced by student demand, entry levels, and student course experience evaluation over several years.
As Associate Professor in Nursing you will:
- provide leadership and make outstanding original contributions to learning and teaching, scholarship and research relevant to the discipline of nursing
- make substantial contribution in the leadership and the governance of academic nursing programs, build relationships with external organisations and communities
- lead and deliver significant quality improvements to the undergraduate and / or post graduate nursing programs
- provide mentorship of School staff in the learning and teaching activity and related scholarship
- contribute to the development, implementation and accreditation of the nursing curricula at the Australian Catholic University.
You will need to demonstrate:
- a doctoral qualification in nursing or related discipline and eligibility for registration with AHPRA
- strong academic learning and teaching profile in higher education
- significant contribution in leading curriculum development, course implementation and evaluation
- leadership experience in higher education by holding academic governance roles within a School, Faculty, University or external stakeholder organisation
- experience in discipline specific research leading to scholarly publications and success in attracting competitive research funding and / or other funding sources
- Success in the supervision of Honours and HDR students to completion.
How to Apply:
Obtain the Position Description. Applicants are expected to address all selection criteria listed in the position description. For more information and instructions on applying please follow the link below; https://careers.pageuppeople.com/456/caw/en/job/974950/associate-professor-in-nursing.