At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal Aged Care is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers, with 74 homes in four states and employs a team of over 8,000 nationally. Opal has one of the strongest growth trajectories in the industry with eight new aged care homes scheduled to open in the next two years.
Located centrally in Coffs Harbour, our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families. At Opal Aged care, we pride ourselves on delivering an RN led model of care to our residents who can have complex clinical and behavioural needs. Opal will provide relocation assistance to those candidates wishing to relocate to coastal NSW.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- AHPRA Registered Nurse registration
- Extensive leadership experience within Aged Care including previous experience as a Care Manager
- A passion to improve clinical care through coaching and staff development programs
- Demonstrated outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- A thorough understanding of the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI).
Grow your career with Opal:
- Full scholarships on offer in the WSU Graduate Certificate / Graduate Diploma in Aged Care Management program
- Internal programs for emerging leaders aimed at developing and strengthening leadership capability;
- Partnerships with Laureate International Universities and Western Sydney University (WSU) with regard to post graduate development opportunities
- Travel insurance;
- Lease vehicle options
- Membership discounts with the Australian College of Nursing
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance via Opal’s police check system and undergo a pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and complete psychometric testing.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
To meet some of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/