The Australian College of Perioperative Nurses (ACORN) Australia’s peak body of perioperative nursing, it exists to serve its members, the perioperative profession, the patient and the community to promote the prevention and control of disease.
ACORN are currently seeking a CEO to lead the College with the board, drive our vision and for ACORN Standards to be used in all centres across Australia. Our new CEO is able to be located anywhere within Australia.
About the opportunity
The CEO will be responsible for the Operational Management of the College which can include:
- Working to and implementing ACORN’s strategic plan
- Ensuring that ACORN standards are used Nationwide
- Overseeing Financials
- Creating and submitting Media Releases
- Ensuring Corporate and Clinical Governance of the College and the information we provide
- Development and review of policies and procedures in partnership with COO and the Board
- Travelling to and from board and other meetings.
A little about you
We are seeking a Part Time CEO (2.5 days per week) with demonstrated experience in a managerial position as well recent experience as a Perioperative Nurse.
- High interpersonal skills and be confident in liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
- An experienced Perioperative Nurse (ideally a Master’s Degree in Business, Nursing or a similar field)
- Ability to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to build effective relationships.
- Ability to lead the organisation and implement change as needed.
- Have a safe and comfortable place to work and a reliable internet connection.
This is an incredible opportunity for you to join ACORN, to take on a challenging and rewarding role while supporting our company’s continual growth through our mission and values.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested please send your application to email@example.com or call Sarah on 0433 309 610