Clinical Nurse – (Hughenden Multipurpose Health Service)
On-site or Off-site staff accommodation will be provided for the successful applicant for a period of 18 months.
- Passionate about improving the health outcomes of a rural community?
- Work in a community where nurses are admired and respected?
Position Type: Permanent full-time.
About your opportunity
The Clinical Nurse will provide senior clinical expertise, support and education to nursing staff within a multi-purpose health service environment in a rural and remote location.
This dynamic position services a 15 bed rural facility based at Hughenden, comprising of 6 aged care and 9 acute inpatient beds.
Generous remuneration package value up to $113,024 p.a. comprising salary range of $3535.50 to $3785.80 p.f. (Nurse Grade 6-Band 1), 17.5% leave loading, 12.75 % employer contribution to superannuation. Other employment benefits may include: professional development, salary sacrificing options, shift and locality allowances, wellness programs and the EAP.
Requirements of the role
- Mandatory: Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent is a required qualification for this position.
- Highly Desirable: Postgraduate qualifications relevant to the position or working towards a relevant qualification.
- Highly Desirable: Extensive experience in Emergency Department, Rural and Remote Nursing and a current Adult Life Support certificate.
- Adult Life Support Certificate: Must be able to obtain and then maintain an annual competency in Advanced Life Support as per Townsville Hospital and Health Service policy Life Support Training and Assessment -THSDCLI040151v6
- Drivers Licence: This position requires the incumbent to operate a class C motor vehicle and an appropriate license endorsement to operate this vehicle is required. Proof of this endorsement must be provided prior to the commencement of duty.
For a confidential discussion please contact Benjamin Lawrence on 07 4741 6100.
Applications close on Monday 16 September 2019.
Unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.