- Part time 40 hours per fortnight
- Must be willing to travel across all Resthaven residential sites
- Located from Head Office Wayville
Resthaven Inc is a leader within aged care services, currently providing residential and community services as well as retirement living in South Australia. Resthaven is highly respected for the provision of responsive and quality services to older people.
Join our Workforce Development Team and drive clinical excellence and quality care through on-the-job coaching and development in contemporary aged care practices.
Duties of the role include:
- Provide on the job coaching and feedback
- Work with staff on the floor across all shifts
- Delivering formal education such as toolbox sessions
- Identify opportunities for educational development
- Maintain training and attendance records and report accurate data
The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse who is registered with AHPRA, and be commitment to providing quality care and services to older people. You will promote a positive learning environment and have very strong clinical and interpersonal skills, be adaptable and provide on the job mentorship and learning through feedback and coaching of staff across all roles and all shifts.
You will enjoy participating in the design of clinical training packages that align with site and organisational learning needs and deliver and evaluate formal education sessions.
We offer an attractive remuneration package, including full salary sacrifice options, a commitment to ongoing development and a friendly and supportive team environment.
Enquiries to Tom Cleghorn, Workforce Development Manager, T: 8373 9060
Click the apply button on SEEK, upload your resume and letter of application.
The Position Description is located at the top of this job advertisement on our website. For further information click the link: https://www.resthaven.asn.au/volunteering-careers/careers
Applications close 9am Monday 24 June 2019