About the role
As an Enrolled Nurse, you will be responsible for the provision of clinical care and support to clients to enable them to remain independent in their home. An exciting opportunity has become available for Enrolled Nurse covering the Southern Suburbs of Melbourne. There are permanent roles available offering 60 to 70 hours a fortnight.
What we need from you?
- Qualified and experienced Endorsed Enrolled Nurse (Division 2)
- Strong communicators with well-developed organisational and time management skills
- Valid working rights
- If appointed, a satisfactory Police Check will be required
- A pre-employment medical assessment may be required for this role
- Uniforms provided – no need to choose your outfit everyday
- An inclusive and supportive work environment when people are valued and encouraged to grow and develop
- Work in a trusted and values-based organisation focus used on teamwork and customer satisfaction through innovation and growth
- Access to comprehensive salary packaging benefits, including Private Health Insurance discounts
Nursing our aged care clients, our nurses are empowered to provide high standards of personalised care. The respect and appreciation we have for our nursing employees is evident as they enjoy continued skills and career development with the support of our experienced clinical teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We recognise a diverse workforce contributes to better business outcomes. We are committed to creating a workplace where all employees have equal access.
We are committed to providing culturally appropriate services and care to our clients. Candidates that speak a language other than English and are willing to use it in their work, are encouraged to apply.
Our application process takes less than 10 minutes. Click APPLY now or if you have further queries, contact our Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org