Part time 12 month maternity leave cover contract 52 hours per fortnight
Resthaven Incorporated is a leading South Australian aged care provider, offering the full range of services from retirement living, support at home through to residential aged care and respite. With more than 21 sites throughout metropolitan Adelaide and regional South Australia, Resthaven works together with older people and their carers to provide outstanding care and support.
Resthaven Mitcham Residential Services is currently seeking an experienced Enrolled Nurse for a 12 month maternity leave contract, who would like to work in a caring and supportive environment, focused on delivering quality care to Resthaven residents.
You will be required to:
• Provide quality nursing and personal care services to residents
• Contribute to the assessment of resident needs
• Implement care plans delegated by the Registered Nurse
• Ensure professional and articulate communication with residents and staff
• Provide support and assistance to maintain high standard services for residents
You will need to be registered with AHPRA with demonstrated clinical knowledge and have knowledge of health issues relevant to older people. We offer an attractive remuneration package, including full salary sacrifice, a commitment to on-going development and a friendly and supportive team environment.
Enquiries to Mandy Hutchinson, Manager 8378 8999
To apply and for job description visit our website on www.resthaven.asn.au and click onto Careers
Applications close 9am Tuesday 12 March 2019