- Permanent part time positions available
- Located in the South East of South Australia in Mount Gambier
Resthaven Incorporated is a leading South Australian aged care provider, offering the full range of services from retirement living, support at home through to residential aged care and respite. With more than 21 sites throughout metropolitan Adelaide and regional South Australia, Resthaven works together with older people and their carers to provide outstanding care and support.
Resthaven Mount Gambier benefits from innovative and committed Enrolled Nurses and has vacancies available for experienced and qualified Enrolled Nurses who would like to work in a caring and supportive environment focused on delivering quality care to Resthaven residents.
- The value of what experienced nurses bring to delivering resident focussed care
- The importance of corporate support in enabling nurses to be good at what they do
You will be required to:
- Provide quality nursing and personal care services to residents
- Contribute to the assessment of resident needs
- Implement care plans delegated by the Registered Nurse
- Ensure professional and articulate communication with residents and staff
- Provide support and assistance to maintain high standard services for residents
You will need to be registered with AHPRA with demonstrated clinical knowledge and have knowledge of health issues relevant to older people.
We offer an attractive remuneration package, including full salary sacrifice, a commitment to on-going development and a friendly and supportive team environment.
Enquiries to Jacqui Booth, Coordinator Recruitment Services, 08 8373 9093
For further information and to apply, click on the link below:
Applications close 9am Friday 19 July 2019