- Casual positions
- Join our team at the new Resthaven Aberfoyle Park facility
- Prefer experience in aged care
Do you want to be a team member of the South Australian Aged Care Provider of the Year, supporting older people in your community and to be one of the first to make a difference in the lives of older people at the new, state of the art Resthaven Aberfoyle Park?
Resthaven Inc is a leader within aged care services, currently providing residential and community services as well as retirement living in South Australia. Resthaven is highly respected for the provision of responsive and quality services to older people.
Our Resthaven Aberfoyle Park Residential Services is currently seeking experienced Enrolled Nurses who would like to work in a caring and supportive environment, focused on delivering quality care to Resthaven residents. We have a variety of shifts available.
You will be required to:
- Provide quality nursing and personal care services to residents
- Contribute to the assessment of resident needs
- Implement care plans delegated by the Registered Nurse
- Ensure professional and articulate communication with residents and staff
- Provide support and assistance to maintain high standard services for residents
You will need to be registered with AHPRA with demonstrated clinical knowledge and have knowledge of health issues relevant to older people.
We offer an attractive remuneration package, including full salary sacrifice, a commitment to on-going development and a friendly and supportive team environment. Previous experience in caring for the elderly is desirable.
Enquiries to Mia Brooks, Manager, T: 8115 1600
Applications close 9am Monday 8 April 2019