- Nursing leadership role in Aged Residential Care
- Supportive team environment
- Career development opportunities
Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest metropolitan public health services. We provide a comprehensive range of high-quality acute, sub-acute, palliative care, mental health, drug and alcohol, residential care, community health and statewide services to people and communities that are diverse in culture, age and socio-economic status, population and healthcare needs.
Eastern Health has a great opportunity available for a dynamic and experienced Aged Residential Care nursing leader to be part of our supportive leadership team as Facility Manager of Edward Street Nursing Home.
Edward Street Nursing Home, located in Upper Ferntree Gully, is a 30 bed Public Sector Aged Care Nursing home providing a high standard of residential care for older persons. A collaborative interdisciplinary team comprised of nursing, medical and allied health staff provides holistic care to the residents in a home-like environment which embraces independence and community participation. With a supportive and engaging style, the Facility Manager will join the multidisciplinary team in providing patient centred care to residents and their families. Role modelling best practice behaviours and values through your leadership will ensure the nursing team are delivering excellent and consistent patient orientated care.
To be successful, you will:
- Hold current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Have excellent knowledge of best practice in residential aged care nursing
- Be passionate about providing resident centred care
- Have demonstrated clinical leadership experience and skills
- Be highly accountable and display a supportive and engaging style
- Have proven experience in effectively managing staff in a changing environment to achieve excellence
If you have the ability and drive to make a difference take hold of this opportunity and apply today!