Ehara taku toa i te toa takitahi. Engari, he toa takitini.
Success is not the work of one, but the work of many.
64 hours per fortnight (0.8FTE)
Hawke’s Bay DHB has an amazing management and leadership opportunity for a Nurse Director to join the Older Persons, NASCHB and Allied Health Directorate.
You will be self-motivated and results driven as well as enjoy working in a fast paced and changing environment. You will have a passion for making a difference, achieving results and be hungry for a challenge.
While working alongside the Directorate Leadership Team, you will establish and maintain strong and effective relationships with all clinical, nursing, allied health and support services to facilitate the delivery of effective and timely patient care.
To be effective in this position it is essential you have:
- A passion for nursing and nursing leadership
- Relationship management and strong communication skills
- Demonstrated evidence of people management
- Supporting Clinical Nurse Managers and nursing staff by providing strong leadership
- Equity focus and knowledge of older persons health
- A strong commitment to the delivery of a quality customer focused service
- Drive to support performance targets and provide input into strategic and management decision.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career and continue to grow and develop professionally.
We place great importance on the values of the DHB which in essence are being respectful (he kauanuanu), open mined (ākina), willing to learn as you go along (rā ranga te tira) and empathetic (tauwhiro).
If you have further questions don’t hesitate to contact Chris McKennaon 0272436578.
To make an application and view the Position Profile please visit our web site: http://www.hawkesbay.health.nz/