Nurse Manager (Operations) Ingham Health Service
The Ingham Health Service vision is one of excellence… to emerge as the leaders in health care and education for regional Australia.
About your opportunity
The Nurse Manager (Operations) role provides leadership in the planning, coordination, management and delivery of nursing activities. This role manages the associated human, material and financial resources.
This position supports to the Clinical Nurse Educator, Clinical Nurse Consultant and Director of Nursing and collaborates with other members of facility multidisciplinary management team to ensure patient centred service provision.
Generous remuneration package value up to $140,711 p.a. comprising salary range of $4341.30 to $4713.20 p.a. (Nurse Grade 7), 17.5% leave loading, 12.75 % employer contribution to superannuation. Other employment benefits may include: professional development, salary sacrificing options, shift and locality allowances, corporate discounts, wellness programs and the EAP.
How you will be assessed
- Ability to lead and manage the delivery of evidence based nursing care.
- Ability to effectively manage human, material and financial resources.
- Ability to identify and progress opportunities for service planning and delivery across the care continuum.
- High level knowledge of legislation, professional standards, policy and procedure.
- Knowledge of contemporary nursing practice and theory.
- Well-developed interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including the ability to effectively use problem solving, change management and conflict resolution frameworks.
- Proven ability to use information and reporting systems appropriate to the position.
- Ability to demonstrate ongoing professional development of self and others and the facilitation of an environment that encourages life long learning, mentoring and support for colleagues.
For a confidential discussion please contact Janine Johnson on 07 4720 3004.
Applications close on Wednesday 3 July 2019.
Unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.