Nurse Unit Manager, Upton House – Adult Acute Inpatient Services
- Do people describe you as a leader?
- Do you strive for best patient outcomes?
- Are you seeking your next career opportunity?
Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services. We provide a range of emergency, surgical, medical and general healthcare services, including maternity, palliative care, mental health, drug and alcohol, residential care, community health and statewide specialist services to people and communities that are diverse in culture, age, socio-economic status, population and healthcare needs.
Eastern Health is seeking a Nurse Unit Manager for the adult acute inpatient unit located at Box Hill Hospital. This 25 bed inpatient unit is renowned for being Eastern Health’s winner of teamwork and has a strong clinical team providing recovery oriented acute care to adults from within the local community.
To be successful in this role you should possess:
- Strong leadership experience within acute mental health
- Passion for mentoring junior mental health nurses
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Post Graduate qualifications in mental health care
- Highly developed interpersonal and leadership experience
- A strong commitment to high quality care
- The ability to work as part of a diverse team
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Eastern Health offers a variety of fantastic Employee Benefits, view the extensive range here!
If you have the ability and drive to make a difference take hold of this opportunity and apply today!
For full details refer to the attached Position Description and direct all enquiries to the contact person listed.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory police records check.
You must have the right to permanently live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Eastern Health Values: Patients First: Agility: Humility: Respect: Kindness: Excellence