Nurse Unit Manager – Intensive Care Unit, Angliss Hospital
- Senior nursing leadership role in ICU
- Provide clinical leadership
- Friendly, engaged and supportive team
Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services. We provide a range of emergency, surgical, medical and general healthcare services, including maternity, palliative care, mental health, drug and alcohol, residential care, community health and statewide specialist services to people and communities that are diverse in culture, age, socio-economic status, population and healthcare needs.
We have an exciting and unique opportunity for a dynamic, engaging and experienced Intensive Care Unit nurse leader to join Eastern Health Intensive Care Services as Nurse Unit Manager, ICU at Angliss Hospital. This is a clinical leadership role and is responsible for leading the clinical team to ensure the effective coordination and efficient management of the Intensive Care Unit at Angliss Hospital. This is a permanent full-time role within the senior leadership team at Eastern Health.
The Nurse Unit Manager, Intensive Care Unit, will lead a newly established and highly motivated team and be pivotal in the continuous growth of the unit in collaboration with the Intensive Care Services Team at Eastern Health.
To be successful in this role you should possess:
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Post Graduate qualifications in Critical Care nursing (ICU)
- A high level of proficiency in Intensive Care nursing
- Ability to operate at a strategic and operational level
- Highly developed interpersonal and leadership experience
- A strong commitment to high quality care
- The ability to work as part of a diverse team
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
For full details and to apply click link here https://eh.mercury.com.au/ViewPosition.aspx?id=g56JpsEw6zg=&jbc=er