A multi-faceted challenge that will see you use your highly developed influencing skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
The School of Nursing, which you will lead, is critical to the future direction of Massey. This role is your opportunity to play a part in the team shaping this direction, while enjoying a new level of success in your career.
You will need the following:
- Ideally five plus years post qualification experience in Nursing leadership and management
- A current New Zealand Nursing Council registration as a Nurse, or the ability to achieve this
- A PhD or professional doctorate
- Working knowledge of New Zealand Nursing Council accreditation standards would be a real bonus, as would an education qualification
- Leadership – proven effective, positive management of medium sized teams
- Engagement – Excellent communication and relationship management skills with the ability to engage inter-disciplinary teams and foster connections necessary to support processes
- Demonstrated ability to form excellent relationships with external clinical partners
- A strategic mindset with proven ability in leading projects and initiatives
Why Massey University?
Massey University is an innovative leader in the academic realm – an institution that has played a defining role in New Zealand’s development as a nation. We are “Shaping the Nation”, and to achieve this vision, we are embarking on a drive to further build and strengthen our internal capacity.
What’s on offer?
Choose you location in on any of our three campuses in Auckland, Palmerston North or Wellington. In addition to a base salary, Massey offers up to 6.75% employer contribution to the UniSaver Superannuation Scheme plus other benefits.
If you have what it takes and are ready to be an influential contributor in the financial direction of the University, we want to hear from you.
Closing date: 19 May 2019
Reference number: CH_SN_208_04/19
For further information and to apply online, visit: http://masseyunicareers.nga.net.nz