Employment Type: Multiple positions including full time, casual and part time opportunities
Griffith Base Hospital is a 117 bed C1 peer grouped hospital providing a range of acute specialist services. Each year there are approximately 19,500 emergency presentations, 2,500 operations and 540 births.
About these roles
We are seeking passionate Registered Midwives to join our team, we have a range of options available casual, full time and temporary on offer. We have multiple opportunities on offer.
If you are passionate about working in partnership with women using a ‘women centred’ approach, we would love to have you on board.
Our RMs are committed to ensuring women are provided with the necessary support, care and advice during both pregnancy, labour and birth, as well as during the postpartum period.
Our wonderful and highly regarded team at Griffith Base Hospital are dedicated to providing safe quality and responsive Midwifery care founded on a women-centre and evidence based approach.
If this sounds of interest to you – we would love to have a chat with how a career in midwifery at Griffith may fit with your career goals.
Are you knew to Griffith or seeking a career change? Well take a look at what our great town has on offer https://www.countrychange.com.au/
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a candidate with:
- NMBA Registration with demonstrated evidence to meet NMBA standards, codes, guidelines and frameworks commensurate with the role
- The ability to demonstrate continuous quality improvement with the ability to comprehensively conduct assessments; develop a plan for midwifery practice, provide safe, appropriate and responsive quality midwifery practice and evaluates outcomes to inform midwifery practice
- Demonstrated competencies in and or/ knowledge of the complexities and challenges involved in caring for women and their family during pregnancy labour, birth and the postpartum period
What can you expect?
- Lots of choice – part time, casual, full time. What suits you and your lifestyle goals?
- Ability to join a friendly, supportive and passionate team of Midwives and broader team at Griffith Base Hospital
- Potential relocation support and temporary accommodation
- Access to subsidised gym and pool memberships
Salary range $62,619 – $87,926
For more information about this great opportunity please contact Cathy Davis on mailto:Cathy.Davis@health.nsw.gov.au
To learn more about a career with Murrumbidgee Local Health District please visit: http:www.mlhd.health.nsw.gov.au/Careers and follow us on LI, Instagram and FB.
Applications close 23/4. To apply click on https://jobs.health.nsw.gov.au/mlhd-int/ and enter REQ98312