Employment Type: Permanent Full Time or Part Time
Position Classification: Registered Nurse
Remuneration: $64,184.86 – $90,122.83 per annum, pro rata
Hours Per Week: Various up to 38
Requisition ID: REQ126402
Vaccination Category: A
2 positions available
Grow your career with us. We have pathways galore.
Where you will be working
Finley Hospital is a 16 bed acute service also providing an emergency department. Community health services include ACAT, occupational therapy, speech pathology, audiometry, community nursing and child and family health nursing.
Learn more about the benefits and lifestyle of Finley
What you will be doing
Provide safe compassionate person centred care through the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care in collaboration with individual/s and the multidisciplinary health care team to achieve safe quality care outcomes that meet the goals of the individual.
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA), with demonstrated evidence to meet the NMBA’s Registered Nurse professional standards (code of conduct, code of ethics, guide to professional boundaries, supervision guidelines and standards for practice) commensurate with the position.
- Demonstrates continuous quality improvement with the ability to: comprehensively conduct assessments; develop a plan for nursing practice; provide safe, appropriate and responsive quality nursing practice; and evaluates outcomes to inform nursing practice.
- Demonstrated competencies in and/or knowledge of the complexities and challenges involved in caring for individuals/patients/clients/consumers for the position.
Please refer to the Position Description for the essential requirements and full selection criteria. Your application must include a current resume and address all selection criteria.
- This recruitment process includes pre-employment Online Safe for Work screening.
- If you are applying for a Category ‘A’ position, please read and understand NSW Health Policy Directive PD2018_009. All new employees must agree to comply with the requirements outlined in this policy.
- Please note that to apply for this position you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia, or be able to independently and legally live and work in Australia by way of your own Temporary Visa. For visa information, please see www.immi.gov.au
- This is a child-related position. You will be required to obtain a NSW Children’s Guardian Working With Children Check (WWCC) which can be found by clicking on the below link: www.newcheck.kids.nsw.gov.au
Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Robyn Rooney on Robyn.Rooney@health.nsw.gov.au
MLHD is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all suitably qualified applicants to apply, including Aboriginal People and people from racial, ethnic or ethno-religious minority groups and people with disability.