An outstanding opportunity for experienced, passionate Registered Nurses to work Night Duty at Opal Bairnsdale home
- PPT Night Duty opportunity
- Monday – Wednesday shifts
- Work for a leader in Aged Care
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Successful candidates will have:
- Current Practising Registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA.
- Minimum of 1+ years of paid experience as an Registered Nurse in Australia.
- Knowledge of the aged care industry, regulations and funding would be highly regarded, but not essential
- Empathy towards the needs of the frail aged (dementia care included) is essential along with your passion for delivering high quality care.
What you can expect from us:
- Industry leading hourly rates
- Permanent shifts
- An RN-led model of care, with RNs on shift at all of our facilities 24/7
- Family friendly rosters with stability of shifts
- A friendly, social, collaborative team
- Career progression to move up & across into roles within a growing organisation – at Opal we are passionate about growing our Management team from within!
About Opal Bairnsdale:
Located in scenic East Gippsland, at Opal Bairnsdale our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal’s police check system and undergo pre-employment medical & drug screening.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/