- Excited to take the next step in your career mission?
- Passionate, committed and dedicated to your profession?
- Prepared to question and advocate for what is important?
- A person who meets challenges head on?
About your opportunity
The purpose of the Registered Nurse is to deliver timely holistic client care according to scope of practice, within a primary health care model in an offender health at the Townsville Correctional Centre. Multiple positions are available, hours negotiable.
- Bachelor of Nursing (or equivalent) + current AHPRA registration.
- Extensive experience in Primary Health Care or Community Services.
- Appointees will be required to work all shifts in accordance with the unit roster which will include participation in an on-call roster.
- C Class drivers licence.
Generous remuneration package value up to $103,775 p.a. comprising salary range of $70,702 to $90,686 p.a. (Nurse Grade 5), 17.5% leave loading, 12.75 % employer contribution to superannuation. Other employment benefits may include: professional development, salary sacrificing, shift and locality allowances, corporate discounts, wellness programs and the EAP.
Why make the move? Discover Townsville
Our gorgeous weather promotes an outdoor lifestyle as the sun shines nearly all year round (320+ days/year). Enjoy The benefits of urban living without being trapped in a commuter nightmare. Appreciate the country town ‘feel’ and change your pace as you absorb the tropical coastal flow.
For a confidential discussion please contact Denise Sticklen on 07 4433 5550
Applications close on Sunday 16 June 2019.