Registered Nurse Port Elliot
• Part time 40 hours per fortnight
• 2 Positions available
• Located approx. one hour and fifteen minutes drive from Adelaide
• Location is Port Elliot near Victor Harbor
Resthaven Inc is a leader within aged care services, currently providing residential and community services as well as retirement living in South Australia. Resthaven is highly respected for the provision of responsive and quality services to older people.
Resthaven benefits from innovative and committed Registered Nurses and has a vacancy available for an experienced, qualified Registered Nurse at our Resthaven Port Elliot Residential facility.
• The value of what experienced nurses bring to delivering resident focused care
• The importance of corporate support in enabling nurse leaders to be good at what they do
Applicants must be a Registered Nurse with AHPRA and have experience in contemporary practices in aged care. A comprehensive clinical knowledge, particularly to age related health issues is essential.
We offer an attractive remuneration package, including full salary sacrifice, a commitment to on-going development and a friendly and supportive team environment.
Interested in being a nurse at Resthaven Take the next step and send us your CV today.
Enquiries to Pamela Alde, Manager, 8554 2000
Click the apply button on SEEK, upload your resume and letter of application. For further information and Job Description click the link below “https://www.resthaven.asn.au/volunteering-careers/careers/”
Applications close 9am Monday 18 March 2019