- Permanent Part time – 60.8 hours per fortnight
- Great Opportunity for Entry Level Registered Nurse
- Daytime work, occasional evenings and weekends
- Located in Riverland
- Strong Development Opportunities
At Resthaven, we value nurses and the professional expertise they bring to achieve quality care for older people.
Resthaven Inc is a leader within aged care services in South Australia. Resthaven is highly respected for the provision of responsive and quality services to older people.
Our Riverland Community Services with an office located in Loxton helps older people living in their own homes to maintain their independence. We are currently seeking a Graduate or experienced RN with knowledge of health and/or aged care to attend to the needs of our clients across all of our community programs.
This is a permanent position for working from the Loxton office with flexible days and hours. The ideal candidate will be someone that is passionate about assisting our clients with their daily needs.
At Resthaven, we can offer you a diverse role within a grown industry that is regulated, complex and meaningful, and where you will enjoy the benefits of training and development opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver evidence based nursing care
- Ensure all clinical documentation is congruent with current care requirements
- Monitor clinical care outcomes
- Provide high quality oversight and leadership
- Motivate, lead and supervise staff
- Complete reporting and documentation based on policies and procedures
Skills & Experience
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA Registration
- A hands on approach to your role with a focus on customer service and leadership
If you are enthusiastic and can demonstrate empathy and understanding towards the needs of older people we would love to hear from you.
Resthaven offers a friendly team environment together with full salary sacrifice options as well as a commitment to your professional development.
Enquiries to Sandy Smith, Manager, T: 8584 5866
Click the apply button on SEEK, upload your resume and letter of application. For further information and Job Description click the link below “https://www.resthaven.asn.au/volunteering-careers/careers/“
Applications close 9am Monday 8 April 2019