Resthaven Incorporated is a leading South Australian aged care provider, offering the full range of services from retirement living, support at home through to residential aged care and respite. With more than 21 sites throughout metropolitan Adelaide and regional South Australia, Resthaven works together with older people and their carers to provide outstanding care and support.
We have several positions for Registered Nurses in the following areas:
- Coordinator (Registered Nurse) Community Services – Northern – full time
- Coordinator (Registered Nurse) Community Services – Riverland – part time
- Registered Nurse – Westbourne Park residential services – casual
- Registered Nurse – Aberfoyle Park residential services – casual
- Registered Nurse – Mitcham residential services – part time
- The value of what experienced nurses bring to delivering resident focused care
- The importance of corporate support in enabling nurse leaders to be good at what they do
Applicants must be a Registered Nurse with AHPRA and have experience in contemporary practices in aged care. A comprehensive clinical knowledge, particularly to age related health issues is essential.
We offer an attractive remuneration package, including full salary sacrifice, a commitment to on-going development and a friendly and supportive team environment.
Interested in being a nurse at Resthaven? Take the next step and apply today.
Click the apply button on SEEK, upload your resume and letter of application.
The Position Description is located at the top of this job advertisement on our website. For further information click the link: https://www.resthaven.asn.au/volunteering-careers/careers/
Applications close 9am Friday 9 August 2019