- Unique & challenging clinical leadership opportunity
- Successful growing company & professional work environment
- Permanent full time position with generous remuneration
- Flexible location: Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide or Hobart
We have a unique opportunity for a currently registered and experienced Nurse to support the GM of Risk and Compliance in developing a national approach to clinical leadership across our organisation.
The purpose of the position is to enhance our customers’ experience through the development of a comprehensive clinical management framework that contributes to positive health and wellbeing outcomes.
This role leads the delivery of professional evidence-based clinical practice through program design, continuous evaluation, and staff training and education to enable the efficient, effective, and timely delivery of high quality services.
Key duties include:
- undertake clinical audits and clinical gap analysis
- support the implementation of a clinical indicator program
- develop an appropriate learning and development /communities of practice program
- assist in the development and implementation of clinical policies
- provide clinical supervision
Role requirements include:
- APHRA Registered Nurse (Division 1)
- Extensive people management experience in a healthcare setting
- Experience managing current nursing workforce issues including rural/remote practice
- Significant experience in the facilitation of clinical governance and compliance systems
- Experience in critical incident management & change management to drive practice improvement
- Advanced written and verbal communication with sophisticated interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Well-developed IT skills and experience with ehealth technologies
- Current driver’s licence, a vehicle and willingness to travel as required for the role
To apply, please copy and paste this link: https://bit.ly/31V80GW
We will be in touch with shortlisted applicants. Our roles are subject to mandatory police checks.
Further information about KinCare can be obtained by visiting: www.kincare.com.au