TOP END HEALTH SERVICE
Medical Education Officer
Senior Professional 2 Remuneration Package Range $155 923 – $169 796
(comprising salary $135 674 – $147 876, superannuation, leave loading and the value of 2 weeks extra recreation leave) In addition salary sacrifice provisions
Royal Darwin Palmerston Hospital (RDPH) is looking to fill the Medical Education Officer’s position in Top End Health Service (TEHS).
This busy role will see you perform a number of duties including:
- Develop, deliver, implement and facilitate education, training and assessment programs to junior medical staff within RDH and TEHS
- Develop policy and procedures
- Be responsible for the collection of data, reporting and implementing survey recommendations to meet national pre-vocational medical education accreditation
- Provide sensitive, confidential and empathetic pastoral care for all medical officers
- Analyse, evaluate, develop, implement and recommend improvements via quality improvement systems
- Provide a high level secretariat role to medical education governance committees
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in education, nursing and/or health related discipline
- Experience in the development, delivery, implementation and facilitation of broad clinical training programs to a post-graduate client base.
- Highly developed interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to achieve successful outcomes across a range of stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in health accreditation standards, audits, surveys, implementing recommendations and a high level quality improvement system with proven outcomes.
- Experience in providing empathetic pastoral care and sensitivity in supporting better health and well-being of staff.
For further information on the above position please contact Judy Cole on 08 892 26913 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Quote Vacancy Number: 26070
Vacancy closing date: 11th June 2019
Applicants should address the selection criteria and provide a current CV and contact details for 2 referees. For a copy of the Job Description and to apply online please visit www.nt.gov.au/jobs.