This three-hour module has been designed for both Enrolled and Registered Nurses to revise key aspects of physical assessment.
This module will provide you with the combination of knowledge, skills, attitudes, values and abilities that underpin competent physical assessments. The content is interspersed with questions and activities followed by a quiz at the end of the module.
By completing this module you’ll earn three CPD hours and achieve these learning outcomes:
- Identify the various forms of assessment
- Become familiar with some of the techniques and tools used when conducting an assessment
- Review the steps and importance of documentation when taking a health history and recording assessment findings
- Distinguish between primary and secondary assessments/surveys
- Appreciate how assessment guides effective and prompt action, including escalation processes.
|Course code||Not applicable|
|Course dates||On enrolment at your own pace|
|Mode of delivery||Online|
|Course duration||3 CPD hours|
|On campus dates||Nil|
|Textbook and resources||Nil|