Sydney Local Health District’s Enrolled Nurse Transition program is a 12-month program designed to support the transitional phase of your career.
If you are going to complete your Nursing Diploma before July 2019, you are eligible to apply for this exciting opportunity.
We offer clinical support and access to a variety of learning opportunities.
Positions are either full time or part time (minimum of 4 days per week) on a 7-day rotating roster.
There are two programs starting in August and October 2019!
The program will further develop your skills, knowledge and confidence through
- Two six month clinical rotations
- A structured orientation program
- Supernumerary shifts to support you in your first shifts on the ward
- Four study days throughout the year
- Regular reflective practice sessions
- Regular in-service education
Facilities and Services included in the program are:
- Royal Prince Alfred Hospital
- Canterbury Hospital
- Concord Hospital
- Balmain Hospital
- Mental Health Services
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
For additional enquiries regarding the Sydney Local Health District Enrolled Nurse Transition Program, please contact:
Enrolled Nurse Clinical Practice Development Coordinator
Sydney Local Health District
Mobile: 0459 851 347
Closing date: 20 March 2019