Applications are now closed.
Who can apply?
Applications are open to Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islanders, non-members and members, who meet the specific criteria set by ACN.
- holding a Bachelor of Nursing or registered nurse equivalent qualification;
- holding a current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA);
- having a minimum of one-year postgraduate experience; and
- being currently employed in an appropriate clinical setting.
How can I apply?
To apply you will need:
- Confirmation of Aboriginality (in your name)
- proof of identity (drivers license or birth certificate)
- a current resume (detailing experience);
- copy of current nurse registration.
- letter of support from your current employer.
The scholarship will be awarded to the students who can best demonstrate their suitability in their response to the selection questions.
Applicants are asked to complete and submit this form along with the above required documents, which can be uploaded at the end of this form.