With a strong focus on advancing nurse leadership — improving the careers of nurses and subsequently the quality of patient care in the community — you can be sure that you are joining an organisation that makes a positive impact.
So if you are looking to be part of a high performing team within an affirmative and learning based culture, ACN is looking for you!
The Administration Officer role is responsible for the provision coordinating representations and other engagement initiatives for the Fellows and Members.
This position is temporary full time on a 14-month fixed-term contract to cover an existing employee of ACN on parental leave, based in our Canberra office.
To be considered for this exciting role, you will need to meet the following selection criteria and demonstrate how you meet these in a covering letter:
- A qualification in business administration and/or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated high-level computer skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software
- Proven ability and willingness to work collaboratively with a diverse group of internal and external customers
- Demonstrated high-level written and verbal communication skills
- Proven well-developed interpersonal, problem solving and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a high volume and deadline driven environment whilst maintaining a high standard of work
For further details, please read the position description.
To apply for the position, please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Please note that applications that do not include a covering letter addressing all of the selection criteria and a CV will not be considered.
Applications for this position will close at 4.00 pm on Friday 2nd August 2019, however they will be assessed as received and the successful applicant may be selected prior to the closing date.